Monday, May 9, 2011

Journal 14: Semester Reflection

Over the course of this semester I would definitely say I experienced a good deal of growth as a designer. While it may have been fast-paced, grueling, and painful at times, I feel like a stronger person as a result. I have learned so much in terms of design principles and approach to creativity. For all that has happened, I am truly grateful for having run the course, because I now understand the necessary steps to take when I move on with this major. If I had to pick one thing that inspired me the most this semester, it would definitely have to be the typographic workbook, because while I was designing based on a realistic scenario, I simultaneously learned so much about typography as a result. Though there was a large amount of restrictions and specifications with the content, I was still able to find a way for my creative personality to reflect in the book. All in all though, everything I learned this semester was of great relevance and I will for certain take it into my design future.

No comments:

Post a Comment